Google+ Allergy-Free Vintage Cookery: Allergy Friendly Lunchbox Love ... 3/30/12

background

Friday, March 30, 2012

Allergy Friendly Lunchbox Love ... 3/30/12


Welcome to our weekly Friday feature, Allergy Friendly Lunchbox Love!  This link party is specifically for your dishes that will travel well in a lunchbox, and if they're free of some (or all) of the top eight food allergens, that's even better :)  We all need some inspiration when it comes time to fill that lunchbox week after week!

What did you pack for lunch this week?



7 comments:

  1. I'll stop by then :) Looking forward to checking out some great ideas! Hope you have a wonderful weekend~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention, my little snack biscuits contain no added sugar either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how silly of me, instead of the recipe name I put my own (#8) They are Lemon Coconut Hemp Seed Bites (V, GF, SF and Raw). Any chance of updating this??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There Lisa,

    I hope everything is going well with you on your end!

    This week I am sharing 2 recipes…

    (1) A roasted asparagus soup complimented with lemon and thyme. Vegan, and SCD friendly. This is my husband's favorite soup for lunch. He takes it in a glass snap container and warms it up at work.

    http://www.thetastyalternative.com/2012/03/roasted-asparagus-soup-veganscd.html

    (2) Super delicious sautéed lemon pepper Brussels Sprouts. My kids LOVE this and eat it up. The perfect spring dish. Also super yummy cold or room temp. Sometimes I add in some dried cranberries for fun. This would make a nice addition to a lunch box!

    http://www.thetastyalternative.com/2012/03/sauteed-lemon-pepper-brussels-sprouts.html

    Have a great rest of your weekend Lisa.
    Hugs,
    --Amber

    Some awesome recipes this week. Off to check out the links.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa, next week I'll have a lunchbox with the cookie basket inside it. :-)

    Thanks as always for a great round up!

    ReplyDelete